MS Excel : Questions With Answers
- 1. With which of the following all formulas in excel starts ?
- 2. On an excel sheet the active cell in indicated by ?
- 3. What term describes explanatory text attached to a cell ?
- 4. How we can view a cell comment ?
A.) position the mouse pointer over the cell
B.) click the comment command on the view menu
C.) click the edit comment commands on the Insert menu
D.) click the Display comment command on the window menu
- 5. Which of these will not select all the cells in a document ?
A.) Using the Edit - Select All menu
B.) Pressing Ctrl + A on the keyboard
C.) Clicking three times with the right mouse button in the spreadsheet
- 6. The default style for new data keyed in a new workbook is ?
- 7. If you press ___, the cell accepts your typing as its contents ?
- 8. Which of the following keyboard shortcut can be used for creating a chart from the selected cells ?
- 9. A value used in a formula that does not change is called a ?
- 10. Formula palette is used to ?
A.) format cells containing numbers
B.) create and edit formulas containing functions
C.) entered assumptions data
To whom this MS Excel Questions & Answers Question and Answers section is beneficial?
Students can learn and improve on their skillset for using MS Excel Questions & Answers effectively and can also prepare for competitive examinations like...
- All I.B.P.S and Public Sector Bank Competitive Exam
- Common Aptitude Test (CAT) Exams
- UPSC Paper-II or CSAT Exams
- SSC Competitive Exams
- Defence Competitive Exams
- NIIT online mock test
- L.I.C Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO)/ G.I.C AAO and Clerk Competitive Exams
- Railway Competitive Exam
- University Grants Commission (UGC)
- Career Aptitude Test (IT Companies) and etc.