Computer Knowledge Question and Answers For SBI IBPS Mains Exam Study Material
- 1. Which of the following groups consist of only output devices?
A.) Scanner, Printer, Monitor
B.) Keyboard, Printer, Monitor
C.) Mouse, Printer, Monitor
D.) Plotter, Printer, Monitor
- 2. A (n) ____ contains commands that can be selected.
- 3. IT stands for __________
A.) Information Technology
B.) Integrated Technology
C.) Intelligent Technology
D.) Interesting Technology
- 4. Sending an e-mail is similar to
- 5. A ccollection of related information sorted and dealt with as a unit is a _____
- 6. An error is also known as _______
- 7. A keyboard is this kind of device ______
- 8. Arithmetic operations -
A.) involve matching one data if the first item is greater than. equal to, or less than the other item
B.) soft data item according to standard, predefined criteria in ascending order or descending order
C.) use conditions with operators such as AND, OR and NOT
D.) include addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division
- 9. Which part of the computer helps tostore information?
- 10. The process of a computer rehelps to store information?
To whom this Computer Knowledge Question and Answers For SBI IBPS Mains Exam Study Material Question and Answers section is beneficial?
Students can learn and improve on their skillset for using Computer Knowledge Question and Answers For SBI IBPS Mains Exam Study Material effectively and can also prepare for competitive examinations like...
- All I.B.P.S and Public Sector Bank Competitive Exam
- Common Aptitude Test (CAT) Exams
- UPSC Paper-II or CSAT Exams
- SSC Competitive Exams
- Defence Competitive Exams
- L.I.C Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO)/ G.I.C AAO and Clerk Competitive Exams
- Railway Competitive Exam
- University Grants Commission (UGC)
- Career Aptitude Test (IT Companies) and etc.