Computer Knowledge For IBPS SBI PO Clerk Practice Test
- 1. When you save an access projectt, what file format do you use?
- 2. Which of the following criterion would find records whose personality field does not equal 'Nice'?
- 3. According to the access timeline on microsoft.com, which version of Microsoft Access first included the Northwind Traders sample database?
- 4. Whaat was the largest database size allowed by Access 1.0?
- 5. The intersection of a row and column is called
- 6. There are three types of data found in a spreadsheet
B.) equations, data, numbers
C.) words, numbers labels
D.) numbers formulas, labels
- 7. To select a column the easiest method is to
A.) double click any cell in the column
B.) drag from the top cell in the column to the last cell in the column
C.) click the column heading
D.) click the column label
- 8. The cell accepts your typing as its contents. If you press
- 9. Which of the following special function keys allow the content in cell?
- 10. Slide show options available to the presented include all of the following except
B.) speaker notes command
C.) meeting reminder command
To whom this Computer Knowledge For IBPS SBI PO Clerk Practice Test Question and Answers section is beneficial?
Students can learn and improve on their skillset for using Computer Knowledge For IBPS SBI PO Clerk Practice Test effectively and can also prepare for competitive examinations like...
- All I.B.P.S and Public Sector Bank Competitive Exam
- Common Aptitude Test (CAT) Exams
- UPSC Paper-II or CSAT Exams
- SSC Competitive Exams
- Defence Competitive Exams
- L.I.C Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO)/ G.I.C AAO and Clerk Competitive Exams
- Railway Competitive Exam
- University Grants Commission (UGC)
- Career Aptitude Test (IT Companies) and etc.