Computer Knowledge Question and Answers For IBPS SBI PO Mains Exam practice test
- 1. The CPU is made up of two smaller components
- 2. The binary system uses the symbols
- 3. The digits of the binary system are called
- 4. A unit of eight bit memory cell groups is called a
- 5. A KB in computer technology is equal to
- 6. In which year the first operating system was developed?
- 8. Maximum length of DOS command using any optional parameter is
- 9. In which version of DOS CHKDSK command has been changed to SCANDISK?
- 10. CHKDSK command is used to
A.) analyse the hard disk error
B.) diagnose the hard disk error
C.) report the satus of files on disk
To whom this Computer Knowledge Question and Answers For IBPS SBI PO Mains Exam practice test Question and Answers section is beneficial?
Students can learn and improve on their skillset for using Computer Knowledge Question and Answers For IBPS SBI PO Mains Exam practice test effectively and can also prepare for competitive examinations like...
- All I.B.P.S and Public Sector Bank Competitive Exam
- Common Aptitude Test (CAT) Exams
- UPSC Paper-II or CSAT Exams
- SSC Competitive Exams
- Defence Competitive Exams
- L.I.C Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO)/ G.I.C AAO and Clerk Competitive Exams
- Railway Competitive Exam
- University Grants Commission (UGC)
- Career Aptitude Test (IT Companies) and etc.