Basic Computer Questions Set - 2 For SBI IBPS Exam
- 1. It is a levy on purchase and sale of goods in India
- 2. The first step to get started with Tally is to create a .................
- 3. It is the primary online document for recording transactions
- 4. Which of the following is not a property of fiber optic cabling?
A.) Transmits at faster speeds than copper cabling
B.) Easier to capture a signal from than copper cabling
C.) Very resistant to interference
D.) Carries signals as light waves
- 5. What does fiber use to transmit data?
- 6. Which of the following network cabling would you choose to install around a noisy room where machines were constantly running?
- 7. You've been told about radio frequency eavesdropping and want to protect your network from this threat. Which of the following media types would you choose in this situation?
- 8. Which of the following statements in false?
A.) Secondary storage is non-volatile
B.) Primary storage is volatile
C.) When the computers is turned off, data and instructions stored in primary storage are erased
- 9. What does OCR stands for
A.) Optical Character Reader
B.) Operational Character Reader
C.) Optical Character Recognition
D.) Only Character Reader
- 10. Dot Matrix is a type of
To whom this Computer Questions Set - 2 Question and Answers section is beneficial?
Students can learn and improve on their skillset for using Computer Questions Set - 2 effectively and can also prepare for competitive examinations like...
- All I.B.P.S and Public Sector Bank Competitive Exam
- Common Aptitude Test (CAT) Exams
- UPSC Paper-II or CSAT Exams
- SSC Competitive Exams
- Defence Competitive Exams
- NIIT online mock test
- L.I.C Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO)/ G.I.C AAO and Clerk Competitive Exams
- Railway Competitive Exam
- University Grants Commission (UGC)
- Career Aptitude Test (IT Companies) and etc.