- 1. Name the state that recently became the first state to distribute 2 crore LED bulbs under Unnat Jyoti by Affordable LEDs for All (UJALA) scheme?
- 2. Which Indian film director was appointed as the UN Women’s Advocate for Gender Equality and Women’s Empowerment in India?
- 3. Which state government signed a MoU with Google India to promote digital literacy?
- 4. Name the state that became the first state to implement Public Fund Management System (PFMS)?
- 5. Who was recently appointed as the Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of SBI Mutual Fund?
- 6. Bharat Bill Payment System (BBPS), an interoperable bill payment service to customers, was launched recently by _____
- 7. As per the FDI Policy 2016, the foreign investment in the Defence sector can be up to what percentage?
- 8. Which among the following is not a subsidiary of the Reserve Bank of India (RBI)?
To whom this Current Affairs-01-09-2016 Question and Answers section is beneficial?
Students can learn and improve on their skillset for using Current Affairs-01-09-2016 effectively and can also prepare for competitive examinations like...
- All I.B.P.S and Public Sector Bank Competitive Exam
- Common Aptitude Test (CAT) Exams
- UPSC Paper-II or CSAT Exams
- SSC Competitive Exams
- Defence Competitive Exams
- L.I.C Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO)/ G.I.C AAO and Clerk Competitive Exams
- Railway Competitive Exam
- University Grants Commission (UGC)
- Career Aptitude Test (IT Companies) and etc.