- 1. The Executive Director of Indian Bank, R Subramania Kumar, was now appointed as the Executive Director of which of the following Public Sector Bank?
- 2. Name the company(s) that recently joined hands to announce a historic partnership on artificial intelligence and machine learning with Google and Microsoft?
- 3. International Day of Non-Violence is observed every year on which day?
- 4. Who was appointed as the Chairman of Press Trust of India (PTI) recently?
- 5. The 2016 BRICS Labour & Employment Ministerial Meet was held in which City?
- 6. Name the country that recently passed a landmark bill giving its small Hindu minority the right to register marriages?
- 7. Which private bank recently signed a MoU with Birla Sun Life Asset Management Company for distribution of mutual fund products?
- 8. Syed Shamsul Haq, is a Renowned writer who passed away recently and was known for writing patriotic songs of his country’s Liberation War. He belongs to which country?
To whom this Current Affairs-02-10-2016 Question and Answers section is beneficial?
Students can learn and improve on their skillset for using Current Affairs-02-10-2016 effectively and can also prepare for competitive examinations like...
- All I.B.P.S and Public Sector Bank Competitive Exam
- Common Aptitude Test (CAT) Exams
- UPSC Paper-II or CSAT Exams
- SSC Competitive Exams
- Defence Competitive Exams
- L.I.C Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO)/ G.I.C AAO and Clerk Competitive Exams
- Railway Competitive Exam
- University Grants Commission (UGC)
- Career Aptitude Test (IT Companies) and etc.