- 1. Cell biologist Yoshinori Ohsumi who won the Nobel Prize in medicine belongs to which of the following country?
- 2. Who won the 2016 Malaysian Grand Prix held at the Sepang International Circuit in Selangor, Malaysia?
- 3. World Habitat Day is celebrated on First Monday of October every Year. What is the theme for this year?
B.) Public Spaces for All
C.) Cities and Climate Change
D.) Housing at the Centre
- 4. Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed Al Nahyan will be the chief guest on 2017 Republic Day Parade. He is the Crowned prince of which Arab City?
- 5. Prohibition and Excise Act, 2016 - which could land drinkers in jail for up to 7 years with a fine of at least 1 lakh rupees, has come into force from October 2 in which of the following state?
- 6. Which of the following tributary of River Brahmaputra was blocked by China for building a dam on it?
- 7. How many countries have ratified Paris Climate Change Agreement till now?
- 8. Who was awarded with the Global Champion of Digital Literacy Award by Certiport recently?
To whom this Current Affairs-04-10-2016 Question and Answers section is beneficial?
Students can learn and improve on their skillset for using Current Affairs-04-10-2016 effectively and can also prepare for competitive examinations like...
- All I.B.P.S and Public Sector Bank Competitive Exam
- Common Aptitude Test (CAT) Exams
- UPSC Paper-II or CSAT Exams
- SSC Competitive Exams
- Defence Competitive Exams
- L.I.C Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO)/ G.I.C AAO and Clerk Competitive Exams
- Railway Competitive Exam
- University Grants Commission (UGC)
- Career Aptitude Test (IT Companies) and etc.