- 1. Which Indian Public Sector Bank became the first bank to open a branch in the capital city of Yangon, Myanmar?
D.) Oriental Bank of Commerce
- 2. Which of the following state became India’s first state to implement Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) in Kerosene?
- 3. Which Indian firm announced a joint venture with Rafale Jet maker Dassault Aviation?
A.) Mahindra & Mahindra
- 4. Which Indian wildlife film-maker recently conferred Chevalier de l'Ordre National du Mérite (Knight in the National Order of Merit) by the French Government?
- 5. According World Bank’s Report which country has the largest number of people living under the international USD 1.90-a- day poverty line?
- 6. The Reserve Bank of India cut policy rate (repo rate) by 25 basis points in its recent monetary policy review. What is the new Repo Rate?
- 7. The International Monetary Fund (IMF) raised projections for India’s economic growth recently to what percent?
- 8. Which European country elected Kersti Kaljulaid as the country’s first female president by the parliament?
- 9. The 2016 Nobel prize in physics is awarded to whom for their work on exotic states of matter?
- 10. Which country’s currency recently joined an Elite Club of International Monetary Fund(IMF) Reserve Currencies?
To whom this Current Affairs-05-10-2016 Question and Answers section is beneficial?
Students can learn and improve on their skillset for using Current Affairs-05-10-2016 effectively and can also prepare for competitive examinations like...
- All I.B.P.S and Public Sector Bank Competitive Exam
- Common Aptitude Test (CAT) Exams
- UPSC Paper-II or CSAT Exams
- SSC Competitive Exams
- Defence Competitive Exams
- L.I.C Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO)/ G.I.C AAO and Clerk Competitive Exams
- Railway Competitive Exam
- University Grants Commission (UGC)
- Career Aptitude Test (IT Companies) and etc.