- 1. Who has been appointed as the new Chief Minister of Gujarat?
- 2. Which of the following bank launched Group Credit Life Insurance Scheme recently?
- 3. The World Breastfeeding Week is being celebrated across the world from 1 st to 7 th August 2016. What is the official theme?
A.) Breastfeeding: A key to Sustainable Development
B.) Baby + Breastmilk = Best formula in the world
C.) Reduce Preventable Disease: Breastfeed!
D.) Breastmilk Each Day Helps Baby Work, Rest and Play!
- 4. The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) recently constituted a committee to study various facets of household finance in India. Who is the chairperson of the committee?
- 5. Who has been appointed as the new IOC Athletes’ committee?
- 6. Which of the following state cabinet recently cleared a proposal to change its name?
B.) Arunachal Pradesh to Arunachal
C.) West Bengal to Bengal
D.) Chhattisgarh to Chhattisgad
- 7. The Nobel Prize winning Egyptian Ahmed Zewail passed away recently. He won the nobel in which field?
- 8. Number of nations that are participating in the Rio Olympics 2016?
- 9. RBI imposed a penalty on 2 Cooperative banks (Zila Sahakari Kendriya Bank Maryadit, and Raipur Urban Mercantile Cooperative Bank Limited) recently. To which state these banks belongs to?
- 10. Name the station which topped the list in the South Central Zone for implementing Swachh Bharat Guidelines?
To whom this Current Affairs-06-08-2016 Question and Answers section is beneficial?
Students can learn and improve on their skillset for using Current Affairs-06-08-2016 effectively and can also prepare for competitive examinations like...
- All I.B.P.S and Public Sector Bank Competitive Exam
- Common Aptitude Test (CAT) Exams
- UPSC Paper-II or CSAT Exams
- SSC Competitive Exams
- Defence Competitive Exams
- L.I.C Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO)/ G.I.C AAO and Clerk Competitive Exams
- Railway Competitive Exam
- University Grants Commission (UGC)
- Career Aptitude Test (IT Companies) and etc.