- 1. India recently signed 12 agreements in different areas of cooperation with which country?
- 2. Which famous Missionary who was recently declared a Saint by Pope Francis in Vatican City?
- 3. Indian government recently decided to use Pelargonic Acid Vanillyl Amide (PAVA) also called Nonivamide as an alternative to the pellet guns. These guns are inspired from which country?
- 4. Which of the following nation became a Malaria Free Country (as certified by WHO), the second country after Maldives, in the south-east Asia?
- 5. Which Fin-Tech and Mobile wallet company recently launched a one-step offline payment service called ‘Bubble Pin’?
- 6. Gumthala Garhu, has become the first Wi-Fi hotspot village in Haryana. Which company is providing this hotspot services as part of creating 238 Wi-Fi hotspot villages?
- 7. Which bank recently launched the mVisa service, a card less solution to make payments at retail outlets?
- 8. Which Indian wrestler was recently appointed the Wrestling Director of the Rohtak University by Haryana government?
- 9. India recently agreed to celebrate 2018 as the “Year of Friendship” with which country?
To whom this Current Affairs-06-09-2016 Question and Answers section is beneficial?
Students can learn and improve on their skillset for using Current Affairs-06-09-2016 effectively and can also prepare for competitive examinations like...
- All I.B.P.S and Public Sector Bank Competitive Exam
- Common Aptitude Test (CAT) Exams
- UPSC Paper-II or CSAT Exams
- SSC Competitive Exams
- Defence Competitive Exams
- NIIT online mock test
- L.I.C Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO)/ G.I.C AAO and Clerk Competitive Exams
- Railway Competitive Exam
- University Grants Commission (UGC)
- Career Aptitude Test (IT Companies) and etc.