Current Affairs Quiz Set - 06 - October - 2016
- 1. Which of the following was declared as the first digital district of India?
- 2. The Election Commission of India recently collaborates with which of the following social media network to register young voters?
- 3. The Nobel Prize in Chemistry for 2016 has been awarded to whom for developing molecular machines?
B.) Sir J. Fraser Stoddart
- 4. Which of the following country was banned from the 12-nation Kabaddi World Cup started this week?
- 5. The World Teachers Day is celebrated on which of the following day?
- 6. The first of its kind BRICS Trade Fair will be held in which of the below cities?
- 7. Who will be the new chairman of the Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT)?
- 8. What is India’s growth forecast for the 2016 as per the World Bank’s report?
- 9. Which Indian writer won the prestigious John F. Richards Prize 2016 for a book called ‘Ashoka in Ancient India’?
To whom this Current Affairs-06-10-2016 Question and Answers section is beneficial?
Students can learn and improve on their skillset for using Current Affairs-06-10-2016 effectively and can also prepare for competitive examinations like...
- All I.B.P.S and Public Sector Bank Competitive Exam
- Common Aptitude Test (CAT) Exams
- UPSC Paper-II or CSAT Exams
- SSC Competitive Exams
- Defence Competitive Exams
- L.I.C Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO)/ G.I.C AAO and Clerk Competitive Exams
- Railway Competitive Exam
- University Grants Commission (UGC)
- Career Aptitude Test (IT Companies) and etc.