Current Affairs Quiz Set - 09 - October - 2016
- 1. Indian government decided to seal India’s border with which country by December 2018?
- 2. Name the Hurricane which struck the Florida region in America and Caribbean region?
- 3. Name the sprinter who bagged the 24th Ekalabya Award for the year 2016 in recognition of her sporting excellence?
- 4. India’s first Diamond Mineral Block was auctioned in which state?
- 5. Indian Air Force, fourth largest in World, celebrated its foundation day as Air Force Day on ____
- 6. Doordarshan signed an agreement for telecasting Gyan Darshan Channels with which institution?
- 7. As per the RBI guidelines a Payment Bank can accept the deposits upto _____ amount only.
- 8. Lee Hsien Loong arrived in India for a five day visit recently aimed at deepening bilateral ties in a range of areas including trade and investment. He is the Prime Minister of which country?
- 9. The first Model Skill Development Centre “Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Kendra” was inaugurated in which state? It is an initiative of the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship and NSDC to give training to the unemployed youths in 13 job roles.
To whom this Current Affairs-09-10-2016 Question and Answers section is beneficial?
Students can learn and improve on their skillset for using Current Affairs-09-10-2016 effectively and can also prepare for competitive examinations like...
- All I.B.P.S and Public Sector Bank Competitive Exam
- Common Aptitude Test (CAT) Exams
- UPSC Paper-II or CSAT Exams
- SSC Competitive Exams
- Defence Competitive Exams
- L.I.C Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO)/ G.I.C AAO and Clerk Competitive Exams
- Railway Competitive Exam
- University Grants Commission (UGC)
- Career Aptitude Test (IT Companies) and etc.