- 1. Who composed the theme song 70 Saal Azabi Yaad Karo Kurbani to mark 70 years of Independence Day?
- 2. On which day International Day of the World’s Indigenous People is observed?
- 3. Which of the below rate has been changed after RBI’s third Bi-Monthly Monetary Policy statement 2016-17?
C.) Marginal Standing Facility Rate
- 4. Which of the following state launched ‘Quit India 2’ movement to celebrate the 75 th anniversary of the 1942 Quit India movement?
- 5. Who of the following will address the 71 st session of the United Nations General Assembly (UNGA) in 2016?
- 6. Swimmer Katie Ledecky who set a new world record to win gold in 400m freestyle at Rio Olympics, belongs to which nation?
- 7. Kalikho Paul, who died recently is an Ex-Chief Minister of which of the following state?
- 8. Recently to which bank’s board the former Reserve Bank of India (RBI) deputy governor Anand Sinha has been appointed?
- 9. Name the state which recently approved the Kalinga Sikshya Sathi Yojana, a new loan scheme to help students for higher studies at only 1% interest.
- 10. Which of the below institutions are responsible to regulate and impose ban on the Ponzi Schemes which was in news very recently?
To whom this Current Affairs-10-08-2016 Question and Answers section is beneficial?
Students can learn and improve on their skillset for using Current Affairs-10-08-2016 effectively and can also prepare for competitive examinations like...
- All I.B.P.S and Public Sector Bank Competitive Exam
- Common Aptitude Test (CAT) Exams
- UPSC Paper-II or CSAT Exams
- SSC Competitive Exams
- Defence Competitive Exams
- NIIT online mock test
- L.I.C Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO)/ G.I.C AAO and Clerk Competitive Exams
- Railway Competitive Exam
- University Grants Commission (UGC)
- Career Aptitude Test (IT Companies) and etc.