- 1. Who of the following was recently appointed as the Managing Director of the State Bank of India?
A.) Arundhati Bhattacharya
- 2. Name the famous Carnatic vocalist who will be honoured at the United Nations (UN) on India’s 70th Independence Day by A.R. Rahman?
- 3. Name the American swimmer who recently hon his 21 st Gold medal at Rio Olympics?
- 4. Name the country which agreed to restore its bilateral relations with turkey recently, after a diplomatic rift.
- 5. Kundankulam Nuclear power plant has been built by India with the collaboration of which of the following country?
- 6. The Iron lady IROM SHARMILA ended her 16-year hunger strike recently to contest in the elections. She belongs to which state?
- 7. Government recently announced that the NPAs of the scheduled commercial banks have surged by what percent in 2015-16?
- 8. With which of the following country did the NITI Ayog inked an agreement to setup an Energy portal?
- 9. National Daughter’s Day will be celebrated on which of the following day?
- 10. 130 MW of solar power plants are commissioned by First Solar India in which of the following two states?
A.) Andhra Pradesh &Telangana
To whom this Current Affairs-11-08-2016 Question and Answers section is beneficial?
Students can learn and improve on their skillset for using Current Affairs-11-08-2016 effectively and can also prepare for competitive examinations like...
- All I.B.P.S and Public Sector Bank Competitive Exam
- Common Aptitude Test (CAT) Exams
- UPSC Paper-II or CSAT Exams
- SSC Competitive Exams
- Defence Competitive Exams
- L.I.C Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO)/ G.I.C AAO and Clerk Competitive Exams
- Railway Competitive Exam
- University Grants Commission (UGC)
- Career Aptitude Test (IT Companies) and etc.