- 1. Which of the following state passed a resolution to become the first state to ratify The Constitution (122nd Amendment) (GST) Bill, 2014?
- 2. Gaofen-3 is a satellite launched by which of the following country to protect its maritime rights.
- 3. Name the committee constituted by the government to review e-commerce rules?
- 4. The first phase of Operation Muskan-2, a rescue operation for saving kidnapped children, has been conducted recently in which of the following state?
- 5. Which of the following Union Territory is the first to join the UDAY scheme?
- 6. Ikea, an International retail furniture chain, is set to start its first store in India in which city?
- 7. A data bank portal of MSMEs has been recently launched by which of the following?
- 8. India inked a MoU with which of the following countries in the field of tourism?
- 9. What was the Repo Rate fixed by the Reserve Bank of India in August 2016 in its third bi- monthly Monetary Policy Statement 2016-17?
- 10. Union Cabinet recently approved the amendments made to the Maternity Benefits Act which raises the maternity leave for women from 12 weeks to ____
To whom this Current Affairs-12-08-2016 Question and Answers section is beneficial?
Students can learn and improve on their skillset for using Current Affairs-12-08-2016 effectively and can also prepare for competitive examinations like...
- All I.B.P.S and Public Sector Bank Competitive Exam
- Common Aptitude Test (CAT) Exams
- UPSC Paper-II or CSAT Exams
- SSC Competitive Exams
- Defence Competitive Exams
- L.I.C Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO)/ G.I.C AAO and Clerk Competitive Exams
- Railway Competitive Exam
- University Grants Commission (UGC)
- Career Aptitude Test (IT Companies) and etc.