- 1. In how many cities did the Smart Ganga City Scheme was launched?
- 2. Krishna Pushkar Festival is currently being celebrated in which of the following state?
- 3. India’s first TV channel on skill development has been launched in which city?
- 4. Indian government planned to lay gas pipelines of ____ KM to connect with the countries Bangladesh and Myanmar.
- 5. Which of the following ministries launched the Independence Day Film Festival (IDFF) 2016 in New Delhi recently?
A.) Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
B.) Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
C.) Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship
- 6. Second Counter-Terrorism Financing Summit 2016 was recently held in __?
- 7. Which of the following Public Sector enterprise recently launched a Rs 100 crore start-up fund on its Diamond Jubilee year?
- 8. Space Exploration Technologies Corporation, famously known as SpaceX, is an Aerospace manufacturer and space transport services company headquartered in ___
- 9. Creator of Orkut, a social network website, has now launched a new Mobile only social mnetwork called __
- 10. Santiago is the capital city of which of the following country?
To whom this Current Affairs-15-08-2016 Question and Answers section is beneficial?
Students can learn and improve on their skillset for using Current Affairs-15-08-2016 effectively and can also prepare for competitive examinations like...
- All I.B.P.S and Public Sector Bank Competitive Exam
- Common Aptitude Test (CAT) Exams
- UPSC Paper-II or CSAT Exams
- SSC Competitive Exams
- Defence Competitive Exams
- L.I.C Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO)/ G.I.C AAO and Clerk Competitive Exams
- Railway Competitive Exam
- University Grants Commission (UGC)
- Career Aptitude Test (IT Companies) and etc.