- 1. India recently offered additional developmental assistance of one billion dollars to which Asian country?
- 2. Aircel is to be merged with which telecom operator to become the fourth largest mobile phone operator in the country?
A.) Reliance Communications
- 3. World’s first self-driving cars launched by which cab service company on the road in the Pittsburgh, USA?
- 4. The world’s strongest Typhoon, Meranti, was made landfall in which country causing widespread destruction?
- 5. Which team won the 2016-2017 Duleep Trophy Tournament?
- 6. International Day of Democracy was observed on which day?
- 7. India recently declared itself free from which of the following highly contagious infectious viral disease of birds?
- 8. Name the country that will held the annual meetings of the African Development Bank Group?
- 9. Which bank recently joined hands with Banaras Hindu University to offer Specialized banking courses?
- 10. Engineers Day in India is celebrated on September 15th to mark the birthday of which famous person?
C.) Moskhagundam Vishvesvaraya
To whom this Current Affairs-16-09-2016 Question and Answers section is beneficial?
Students can learn and improve on their skillset for using Current Affairs-16-09-2016 effectively and can also prepare for competitive examinations like...
- All I.B.P.S and Public Sector Bank Competitive Exam
- Common Aptitude Test (CAT) Exams
- UPSC Paper-II or CSAT Exams
- SSC Competitive Exams
- Defence Competitive Exams
- L.I.C Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO)/ G.I.C AAO and Clerk Competitive Exams
- Railway Competitive Exam
- University Grants Commission (UGC)
- Career Aptitude Test (IT Companies) and etc.