- 1. The Environment Ministers of BRICS countries meeting to strengthen mutual cooperation was held in which place recently?
- 2. What is India’s rank according to the Economic Freedom of the World 2016 Annual Report?
- 3. Which is the most sustainable city in the world and had unbeatable environmental credentials, according to new research?
- 4. The 2016 International Day for the Preservation of the Ozone Layer was observed across the world on _______?
- 5. Which of the following Physician and Author will be honoured by Barack Obama with 2015 National Humanities Medal?
- 6. Naropa festival is celebrated once in 12 years, which is also called as ‘Kumbh of Himalayas’. It’s the festival of which religion?
- 7. Which Indian city will host African Development Bank meet in 2017?
- 8. Who will chair the GST Council of India, which will decide on the tax rate, exempted goods and the threshold under the new taxation regime?
To whom this Current Affairs-17-09-2016 Question and Answers section is beneficial?
Students can learn and improve on their skillset for using Current Affairs-17-09-2016 effectively and can also prepare for competitive examinations like...
- All I.B.P.S and Public Sector Bank Competitive Exam
- Common Aptitude Test (CAT) Exams
- UPSC Paper-II or CSAT Exams
- SSC Competitive Exams
- Defence Competitive Exams
- L.I.C Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO)/ G.I.C AAO and Clerk Competitive Exams
- Railway Competitive Exam
- University Grants Commission (UGC)
- Career Aptitude Test (IT Companies) and etc.