- 1. “Tarang” mobile App, “e-Trans” and “DEEP” are the e-bidding web portals launched recently which of the following ministry?
C.) Ministry of New & Renewable Energy
D.) Ministry of Communications and Information Technology
- 2. Which renowned Hindi writer bagged the 25 th Vyas Samman Award 2015?
- 3. Whom of the following has been re-elected as the President of Zambia recently?
- 4. Who became the first ever Indian badminton player to enter into the Olympics final?
- 5. Who won the 200m running gold in Rio Olympics 2016?
- 6. Which bank joined hands with MMTC for the distribution of Indian Gold Coins (IGC)?
- 7. Which of the following Indian athlete has been selected for Rani Laxmi Bai Award by Uttar Pradesh government for her exceptional performance in the RIO Olympics 2016?
A.) Indian Postal Payment Bank
B.) Indian Payments Post Bank
C.) India Post Payments Bank
D.) India Payments Post Bank
- 9. Which country won the Men’s Hockey Gold medal in RIO Olympics 2016?
- 10. The world’s longest and highest glass bridge will open in which country?
To whom this Current Affairs-20-08-2016 Question and Answers section is beneficial?
Students can learn and improve on their skillset for using Current Affairs-20-08-2016 effectively and can also prepare for competitive examinations like...
- All I.B.P.S and Public Sector Bank Competitive Exam
- Common Aptitude Test (CAT) Exams
- UPSC Paper-II or CSAT Exams
- SSC Competitive Exams
- Defence Competitive Exams
- L.I.C Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO)/ G.I.C AAO and Clerk Competitive Exams
- Railway Competitive Exam
- University Grants Commission (UGC)
- Career Aptitude Test (IT Companies) and etc.