- 1. Who has been appointed as the new chairman of Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) of India?
- 2. Which state recently produced carbon from sugarcane waste by using low power microwave system?
- 3. The first ever meeting of the Goods and Services Tax (GST) Council will be held in which city?
- 4. Who has been appointed as the Chairperson of the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (IBBI) for a period of 5 years?
B.) Arundhati Bhattacharya
- 5. India recently inked the 7.8-billion Euro deal for 36 Rafale fighter jets with which European nation?
- 6. The World’s largest solar power plant has been installed in which state recently?
- 7. Name the author of the book "Citizen and Society" that was launched by President Pranab Mukherjee and Prime Minister Narendra Modi recently?
- 8. Name the Indian company that grabbed a $99.7 million contract from Vietnam Border Guar to design, construct and supply high-speed patrol vessels?
C.) Reliance Defence Engineering
To whom this Current Affairs-24-09-2016 Question and Answers section is beneficial?
Students can learn and improve on their skillset for using Current Affairs-24-09-2016 effectively and can also prepare for competitive examinations like...
- All I.B.P.S and Public Sector Bank Competitive Exam
- Common Aptitude Test (CAT) Exams
- UPSC Paper-II or CSAT Exams
- SSC Competitive Exams
- Defence Competitive Exams
- NIIT online mock test
- L.I.C Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO)/ G.I.C AAO and Clerk Competitive Exams
- Railway Competitive Exam
- University Grants Commission (UGC)
- Career Aptitude Test (IT Companies) and etc.