- 1. Which Indian state recently launched the DNA Index System for DNA profiling of criminals?
- 2. Which country will not compete at September’s Paralympics in Rio after losing an appeal against a ban imposed for state-sponsored doping?
- 3. ‘Sugamya Pustakalaya’ is an online library launched by the Union government to help the _____
A.) Persons with visual disabilities
B.) Persons with disabilities
C.) Persons with divyangs
- 4. Which two states recently signed MoU to build three barrages for water utilization of Godavari River and its tributaries?
A.) Telangana and Karnataka
B.) Telangana and Andhra Pradesh
C.) Telangana and Maharashtra
D.) Maharashtra and Andhra Pradesh
- 5. Name the country that launched the KN-11 ballistic Missile from a submarine in the Sea of Japan?
- 6. A two day SAARC Finance Ministers’ Conference is being held at ______
- 7. Who launched Akashvani Maitree channel for Bengali listeners and a website, an initiative to provide a platform for blending content both from India and Bangladesh and preserving Bengali culture?
- 8. Which state became the first to sign a MoU with AAI to develop 10 airports under Regional Connectivity Scheme?
- 9. Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust signed $400 million agreement with Development Bank of Singapore along with which Indian Public Sector Bank?
- 10. Who is the new independent director on the board of India Post Payment Banks (IPPB)?
To whom this Current Affairs-25-08-2016 Question and Answers section is beneficial?
Students can learn and improve on their skillset for using Current Affairs-25-08-2016 effectively and can also prepare for competitive examinations like...
- All I.B.P.S and Public Sector Bank Competitive Exam
- Common Aptitude Test (CAT) Exams
- UPSC Paper-II or CSAT Exams
- SSC Competitive Exams
- Defence Competitive Exams
- L.I.C Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO)/ G.I.C AAO and Clerk Competitive Exams
- Railway Competitive Exam
- University Grants Commission (UGC)
- Career Aptitude Test (IT Companies) and etc.