- 1. Pravas Bharathiya Divas 2017 will be hosted by which city in India?
- 2. Recently the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has asked to grant loans to Women Self-Help Group (SHG) up to Rs. 3 lakh at what per cent interest rate per annum?
- 3. Which Indian automobile maker has launched DiGiSENSE, an integrated technology platform that connects cars, trucks, tractors and construction equipment’s for cloud computing?
A.) Mahindra and Mahindra Ltd.
B.) Maruti Suzuki India Ltd
- 4. Which famous football player has been named UEFA’s Best Player in Europe for the second time after winning the Champions League and Euro 2016?
- 5. The world's first self-driving taxi service was launched in August 2016 by which country?
- 6. Who is appointed as head of the five-member review committee that was constituted by NRAI to probe the shooters' Rio Olympic Games debacle?
- 7. IRCTC recently selected which country to give insurance cover worth Rs 10 Lakhs at a Premium of 92 Paise to all rail passengers?
A.) ICICI Lombard General Insurance
B.) Royal Sundaram General Insurance
C.) Shriram General Insurance
- 8. Name the highest ranked Indian company in the Forbes list of The World's Most Innovative Companies 2016?
- 9. Name the company that topped the Forbes list of The World's Most Innovative Companies 2016?
D.) Alexion Pharmaceuticals
- 10. The scientist who was awarded the first IEI-IEEE Award for engineering excellence 2015?
To whom this Current Affairs-27-08-2016 Question and Answers section is beneficial?
Students can learn and improve on their skillset for using Current Affairs-27-08-2016 effectively and can also prepare for competitive examinations like...
- All I.B.P.S and Public Sector Bank Competitive Exam
- Common Aptitude Test (CAT) Exams
- UPSC Paper-II or CSAT Exams
- SSC Competitive Exams
- Defence Competitive Exams
- L.I.C Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO)/ G.I.C AAO and Clerk Competitive Exams
- Railway Competitive Exam
- University Grants Commission (UGC)
- Career Aptitude Test (IT Companies) and etc.