- 1. Which is the first state to adopt centre’s Street Lighting National Programme (SLNP) in all its urban local bodies (ULB)?
- 2. World Environmental Health Day is observed every year across the world on ____
- 3. ISRO recently launched 8 satellites through which satellite launching vehicle carrying payloads into two different orbits for the first time?
- 4. Name the satellite developed by the IIT Bombay students that was recently launched by ISRO through PSLV mission?
- 5. What is India’s position in the latest health index released by UN General assembly. It is the first global analysis that assesses countries on sustainable development goal (SDG) health performance.
- 6. World Rivers Day was celebrated on which day to ensure the health of rivers in the yeaers ahead?
- 7. Which country is going to host the 2026 Asian Games?
- 8. CSIR, India’s largest civilian research and development agency, recently celebrated its Platinum Jubilee. Who is the President of CSIR?
- 9. Who will be the chairman of GST Council according to the Article 279A of Indian Constitution?
B.) Union Finance Minister
To whom this Current Affairs-27-09-2016 Question and Answers section is beneficial?
Students can learn and improve on their skillset for using Current Affairs-27-09-2016 effectively and can also prepare for competitive examinations like...
- All I.B.P.S and Public Sector Bank Competitive Exam
- Common Aptitude Test (CAT) Exams
- UPSC Paper-II or CSAT Exams
- SSC Competitive Exams
- Defence Competitive Exams
- L.I.C Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO)/ G.I.C AAO and Clerk Competitive Exams
- Railway Competitive Exam
- University Grants Commission (UGC)
- Career Aptitude Test (IT Companies) and etc.