SBI Clerk Mains 2016 | General Awareness Set - 14
- 1. The highlights of second Bi-monthly monetary policy statement, released on 7 June 2016 given. The wrong statement is?
A.) Kept the policy repo rate under the Liquidity Adjustament Facility (LAF) unchanged at 6.5%
B.) Statutory Liquidity Ratio (SLR) increased to 22.25%
C.) Cash Reserve Ratio (CRR) unchanged at 4.0%
D.) The reverse repo rate under the LAF will remain unchanged at 6.0%
- 2. Which bank launched India's first internationally-listed certified green bond to finance climete change solutions around the world at London Stock Exchange on 6 June 2016?
- 3. Which International Monetary Organization and the Union Government signed the Loan Agreement for $200 million to upgrade 176 Kilometres of State roads in Jharkhand on 3 June 2016?
- 4. Asian Development Bank (ADB) was established in ..........
- 5. 'Fighting poverty in Asia and the Pacific' is the punch line of ..............
- 6. ADB headquarters located in ..........
- 7. President of ADB is .............
A.) Takehiko Nakao of Japan
- 8. ADB approved $100 million loan for a highway project in Pakistan, marking its first co-financing with the China-led Asian Infrasructure Investment Bank (AIIB) on 10 June 2016. Where is the headquarters of AIIB?
- 9. On 7 June 2016, ADB granted $120 million to improve irrigation and water management infrasteucture in ..............
- 10. On 18 April 2016, the Asian Development Bank clears $300 million loan for upgradation of roads in which state?
To whom this SBI Clerk Mains 2016 | General Awareness Set - 14 Question and Answers section is beneficial?
Students can learn and improve on their skillset for using SBI Clerk Mains 2016 | General Awareness Set - 14 effectively and can also prepare for competitive examinations like...
- All I.B.P.S and Public Sector Bank Competitive Exam
- Common Aptitude Test (CAT) Exams
- UPSC Paper-II or CSAT Exams
- SSC Competitive Exams
- Defence Competitive Exams
- L.I.C Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO)/ G.I.C AAO and Clerk Competitive Exams
- Railway Competitive Exam
- University Grants Commission (UGC)
- Career Aptitude Test (IT Companies) and etc.