SBI Clerk Mains 2016 | Current Affairs Set - 12
- 1. Despite falling interest rates, Kotak Mahindra Bank has decided to retain its deposit rate of .......... percent on savings accounts for at least one year.
- 2. BRICS Bank disburses $250 million loan for Renewable Energy Project To which Indian Bank?
- 3. Which parliment recently passed passenger information sharing with EU countries to help in detecting jihadists, ending five Pairs and Brussels attackes?
- 4. Which state recently inaugurated second phase of subsidized meal scheme, Aahar?
- 5. PP Pandey a senior IPS officer has been appointed DGP of which of the following states?
- 6. Rudra Gaurav Shresth appointed as the next high commissioner of India to which country?
A.) Republic of Mozambique
- 7. Who gets Mumbai Press Club's Life Time Achievement Award in the year 2016?
- 8. Mumbai-headquartered non-banking finance company Altico Capital India has received board appoval to raise Rs.... crore through a mix of instruments.
- 9. Which of the following Country's grand jury has slapped a $940 million fine on two Tata group firms Tata Consultancy Services and Tata America International Corp in a trade secret lawsuit filed against them by Epic Systems?
- 10. Satyanand Munjal passed away recently. He was the co - founder of which of the following company?
To whom this SBI Clerk Mains 2016 | Current Affairs Set - 12 Question and Answers section is beneficial?
Students can learn and improve on their skillset for using SBI Clerk Mains 2016 | Current Affairs Set - 12 effectively and can also prepare for competitive examinations like...
- All I.B.P.S and Public Sector Bank Competitive Exam
- Common Aptitude Test (CAT) Exams
- UPSC Paper-II or CSAT Exams
- SSC Competitive Exams
- Defence Competitive Exams
- NIIT online mock test
- L.I.C Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO)/ G.I.C AAO and Clerk Competitive Exams
- Railway Competitive Exam
- University Grants Commission (UGC)
- Career Aptitude Test (IT Companies) and etc.