Banking Financial Awareness Current Affairs For SBI Clerk PO 2016
- 1. Credit Card related grievances can also be referred to?
- 2. Which of the following organisation release World Economic Outlook report?
- 3. "Primary Deficit" refers to?
A.) Fiscal Deficit minus Interest Payments
B.) Monetary Deficit minus Interest Payments
C.) Deficit Financing by 91 day ad hoc treasury bills
D.) Budget Deficit minus Interest Payments
- 4. ICRA, CRISIL and Standard and Poor's (S&P) are?
A.) Financial Institutions
C.) Credit rating agencies
- 5. The Nippon Ginko is the Central Bank of?
- 6. Liability-side of the balance-sheet comprises ______?
B.) Long-term liabilities
- 7. The first Regional Rural Bank in India was sponsored by Syndicate Bank on 2 October 1975. What is the name of that bank and where is it located at?
A.) Lucknow KGH Gramin Bank in Uttar Pradesh
B.) Prathama Gramin bank at Moradabad in Uttar Pradesh
C.) Kashmir Bank at Jammu in Jammu and Kashmir
D.) Chikmagalur Gramin Bank in Chikmagalur in Karnataka
- 8. Libya, officially the State of Libya, is a country in the Maghreb region of North Africa bordered by the Mediterranean Sea to the north, Egypt to the east, Sudan to the southeast, Chad and Niger to the south, and Algeria and Tunisia to the west. Where is the capital of Libya?
- 9. Vijaya Bank is a medium-sized Public Sector Bank with presence across India. It is one of the nationalised banks in India. Where are the headquarters of Vijaya Bank?
- 10. Punjab, a state bordering Pakistan, is the heart of India's Sikh community. Where is the capital of Punjab?
To whom this Banking Financial Awareness Current Affairs For SBI Clerk PO 2016 Question and Answers section is beneficial?
Students can learn and improve on their skillset for using Banking Financial Awareness Current Affairs For SBI Clerk PO 2016 effectively and can also prepare for competitive examinations like...
- All I.B.P.S and Public Sector Bank Competitive Exam
- Common Aptitude Test (CAT) Exams
- UPSC Paper-II or CSAT Exams
- SSC Competitive Exams
- Defence Competitive Exams
- L.I.C Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO)/ G.I.C AAO and Clerk Competitive Exams
- Railway Competitive Exam
- University Grants Commission (UGC)
- Career Aptitude Test (IT Companies) and etc.