Correction of Sentences Questions and Answers : Verbal ability
- 1. The bus (a) / came at 10 o’clock (b) / in the next morning. (c) / No error (d)
- 2. I haven’t been (a) / to Delhi before and (b) / neither my brother. (c) / No error (d)
- 3. The ship came (a) / abreast at us (b) / and signaled us to stop. (c) / No error (d)
- 4. The (a) / young woman (b) / had no manner. (c) / No error (d)
- 5. The passage contained (a) / even no less (b) / than ten mistakes (c) / No error (d)
- 6. This is the boy (a) / whom I said (b) / had helped me. (c) / No error (d)
- 7. have paid (a) / my bill for telephone (b) / only a week ago. (c) / No error (d)
- 8. The monkey pushed (a) / the door open (b) / and stole the fruits. (c) / No error (d)
- 9. I have tried (a) / to meet her several times (b) / she isn’t never at home. (c) / No error (d)
- 10. She took (a)/ leave of (b) / six days. (c) / No error (d)
To whom this Correction of Sentences Question and Answers section is beneficial?
Students can learn and improve on their skillset for using Correction of Sentences effectively and can also prepare for competitive examinations like...
- All I.B.P.S and Public Sector Bank Competitive Exam
- Common Aptitude Test (CAT) Exams
- UPSC Paper-II or CSAT Exams
- SSC Competitive Exams
- Defence Competitive Exams
- L.I.C Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO)/ G.I.C AAO and Clerk Competitive Exams
- Railway Competitive Exam
- University Grants Commission (UGC)
- Career Aptitude Test (IT Companies) and etc.