Prepositions Questions and Answers : Verbal ability
- 1. One who is new to a profession?
- 2. One who knows many languages?
- 3. One who talks in one's sleep
- 4. One who settles in another country
- 5. One who lives on flesh
- 8. A place where dead bodies are kept
- 9. The house of an Eskimo
- 10. The study of mountains
To whom this Prepositions Questions and Answers Question and Answers section is beneficial?
Students can learn and improve on their skillset for using Prepositions Questions and Answers effectively and can also prepare for competitive examinations like...
- All I.B.P.S and Public Sector Bank Competitive Exam
- Common Aptitude Test (CAT) Exams
- UPSC Paper-II or CSAT Exams
- SSC Competitive Exams
- Defence Competitive Exams
- L.I.C Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO)/ G.I.C AAO and Clerk Competitive Exams
- Railway Competitive Exam
- University Grants Commission (UGC)
- Career Aptitude Test (IT Companies) and etc.