Data Interpretation Line Graph Questions Answers For IBPS SBI PO Clerk Mains Exam
- Directions (Q. 1 - 5) : Study the following line graph carefully and answer the questions accordingly.
Following graph gives the demand and production of mobile phones of five companies A, B, C, D and E
- 1. The production of company B is approximately what percent of the demand?
- 2. What is the average production of mobile phones by all the companies?
- 3. The production of mobile phones by company C is the same as the production of which of the following pairs of the companies?
- 4. The demand of company E is approximately what percent of the demand of company D?
- 5. To meet its demand the company A wishes to buy the surplus mobile phones from a single company. Which of the fllowing companies can supply?
To whom this Data Interpretation Line Graph Questions Answers For IBPS SBI PO Clerk Mains Exam Question and Answers section is beneficial?
Students can learn and improve on their skillset for using Data Interpretation Line Graph Questions Answers For IBPS SBI PO Clerk Mains Exam effectively and can also prepare for competitive examinations like...
- All I.B.P.S and Public Sector Bank Competitive Exam
- Common Aptitude Test (CAT) Exams
- UPSC Paper-II or CSAT Exams
- SSC Competitive Exams
- Defence Competitive Exams
- NIIT online mock test
- L.I.C Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO)/ G.I.C AAO and Clerk Competitive Exams
- Railway Competitive Exam
- University Grants Commission (UGC)
- Career Aptitude Test (IT Companies) and etc.