Data Interpretation For IBPS Clerk 2016 SET - 3 - Quantitative Aptitude Problems and Solutions
- Directions(Q. 1 - 5) : Study the following graph carefully and answer the questions given below it.
Following graph shows the number of students enrolled and appeared (in hundreds) for an examination
- 1. What is the approximate percentage decrease in the number of students enrolled from 2010 to 2011?
- 2. What is the difference between the total number of students enrolled and the total number of students appeared in all the years together?
- 3. In how many of the following years was the number of students appeared below the average number of students appeared?
- 4. What is the respective ratio between the number of students enrolled in 2009 and the number of students appeared in 2011?
- 5. In which of the following years was the percentage of students appeared to enrolled minimum?
To whom this Data Interpretation For IBPS Clerk 2016 SET - 3 Question and Answers section is beneficial?
Students can learn and improve on their skillset for using Data Interpretation For IBPS Clerk 2016 SET - 3 effectively and can also prepare for competitive examinations like...
- All I.B.P.S and Public Sector Bank Competitive Exam
- Common Aptitude Test (CAT) Exams
- UPSC Paper-II or CSAT Exams
- SSC Competitive Exams
- Defence Competitive Exams
- NIIT online mock test
- L.I.C Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO)/ G.I.C AAO and Clerk Competitive Exams
- Railway Competitive Exam
- University Grants Commission (UGC)
- Career Aptitude Test (IT Companies) and etc.