Data Interpretation - Quantitative Aptitude Problems and Solutions - Page 4
- The pie-chart drawn below shows the expanses of a family on various items and it's savings during the year2012. Study the graph and answer the questions. Percent of money spent on various items and savings by a family during 2012.
- 1. Maximum expenditure of the family was on:
- 2. The central angle for the sector on others is:
- 3. The central angle corresponding to the Food is more than that of saving is:
- 4. If the total income for the year is Rs.1,20,000, the difference of the expanses between education and transport:
- 5. What percent of the income was spent on housing and cloths is:
To whom this Data Interpretation - Quantitative Aptitude Problems and Solutions Question and Answers section is beneficial?
Students can learn and improve on their skillset for using Data Interpretation - Quantitative Aptitude Problems and Solutions effectively and can also prepare for competitive examinations like...
- All I.B.P.S and Public Sector Bank Competitive Exam
- Common Aptitude Test (CAT) Exams
- UPSC Paper-II or CSAT Exams
- SSC Competitive Exams
- Defence Competitive Exams
- L.I.C Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO)/ G.I.C AAO and Clerk Competitive Exams
- Railway Competitive Exam
- University Grants Commission (UGC)
- Career Aptitude Test (IT Companies) and etc.