Data Interpretation - Quantitative Aptitude Problems and Solutions
- Following graph shown milk production, in thousand liters. From 2005 to 2010. Answer the questions Given below.
- 1. What percent is the increase in production in 2005 as compared to 2006?
- 2. Which year production is 50% of the sum of production of 2007 and 2009?
- 3. Sum of production during ‘odd’ years is how many times that of the ‘even’ years?
- 4. If the production during 2011 is more than the average product of the given years, which is the minimum production during 2011?
To whom this Data Interpretation - Quantitative Aptitude Problems and Solutions Question and Answers section is beneficial?
Students can learn and improve on their skillset for using Data Interpretation - Quantitative Aptitude Problems and Solutions effectively and can also prepare for competitive examinations like...
- All I.B.P.S and Public Sector Bank Competitive Exam
- Common Aptitude Test (CAT) Exams
- UPSC Paper-II or CSAT Exams
- SSC Competitive Exams
- Defence Competitive Exams
- NIIT online mock test
- L.I.C Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO)/ G.I.C AAO and Clerk Competitive Exams
- Railway Competitive Exam
- University Grants Commission (UGC)
- Career Aptitude Test (IT Companies) and etc.