SBI PO Mains CA Quiz Set - 3
- 1. Renewable energy company Mytrah has secured a .......... Asian Development Bank (ADB) direct loan facility, which will help it fund the development of a portfolio of new wind and solar projects.
- 2. India, and Maldives signed 6 Agreements and Memoranda of Understanding. Which of the following are included in these agreements?
A.) Avoidance of Double Taxation of Income derived from International Air Transport
B.) Exchange of Information with Respect to Taxes
C.) Agreement of Defence cooperation
- 3. B.R. Ambedkar's birth anniversary to be observed for first time in which of the following countries with focus on combating Inequalities to achieve Sustainble Development Goals?
- 4. Shaheen - V a joint air force exercise conducted recently is between which of the following countries?
A.) Pakistan & Afghanistan
- 5. Who won Sultan Azlan Shah Cup hockey Tournament in the year 2016 which was held in Malaysia?
- 6. Who is appointed as Director General, Fire Services, Civil Defence and Home Guards?
- 7. Who is the author of The making of India; The untold story of British Enterprise?
- 8. The nationalized Bank Orient Bank of Commerce raises how much shares to Life Insurance Corporation on a preferential Basis?
- 9. The first Maritime India Summit (MIS) was held at ............
- 10. The headquarters of world Anti-Doping Agency are located at ..............
To whom this SBI PO Mains CA Quiz Set - 3 Question and Answers section is beneficial?
Students can learn and improve on their skillset for using SBI PO Mains CA Quiz Set - 3 effectively and can also prepare for competitive examinations like...
- All I.B.P.S and Public Sector Bank Competitive Exam
- Common Aptitude Test (CAT) Exams
- UPSC Paper-II or CSAT Exams
- SSC Competitive Exams
- Defence Competitive Exams
- L.I.C Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO)/ G.I.C AAO and Clerk Competitive Exams
- Railway Competitive Exam
- University Grants Commission (UGC)
- Career Aptitude Test (IT Companies) and etc.