SBI PO Mains CA Quiz Set - 4
- 1. In the recent newspapers, a term Rexit used frequently. The term refers to .......
A.) Increasing Repo Rate, when the inflation is high.
B.) Re entry to Urban Co-operative banks, whose license cancelled recently
C.) Government proposal to merge all Public sector banks in 7 or 8 banks
D.) Exit of Raghuram Rajan as the Governor of RBI
- 2. For the Offshore Derivative instruments (ODIs), the new norms are issued by SEBI on 11 Hune 2016 to follow the Rules of KYC and AML regulations. KYC means Know your Customer and AML stands for ...........
A.) Anti-Money Laundering
B.) Again-Money Laundering
C.) Anti-Mobile Laundering
- 3. Minister of State for Finance Jayant Sinha said banks are expected to disburse how much loans under the Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana (PMMY) in 2016 - 17?
- 4. On 15 June 2016, the Union Cabinet approved the takeover by SBI of its five associate banks and ..............
D.) Bharatiya Mahila Bank
- 5. Which of the following banks in the country has set ups in the financial technology (fintech) space?
- 6. RBI signed MoU with Bank of Israel (BOI) for exchange of information pertaining to banking supervison. The currency of Israel is ...........
- 7. Which nation and India set up a joint parliamentary panel to enhance ties as declared on 19 June 2016?
- 8. For the mobilization of rural savings by local institutions and make them available for investments in the areas, the Local Area Bank Scheme was introduced in ............
- 9. Which is the Local Area Bank (LAB) emerged as the first entity received the RBI license to start operations as a small finance bank?
A.) Krishnabim Samrishi Local area Bank, Telangana
B.) Coastal LAB, Vijayawada
C.) Capital Local Area Bank, Jalandhar
D.) South Gujarat Local Area Bank Ltd. Gujarat
- 10. In order to enhanc economic cooperation and strengthen financial stability, RBI extended the $ 2 billion currency swap arrangement to SAARC nations .............
A.) till mid - November 2016
B.) till mid - March 2017
C.) till mid - March 2019
D.) till mid - November 2017
To whom this SBI PO Mains CA Quiz Set - 4 Question and Answers section is beneficial?
Students can learn and improve on their skillset for using SBI PO Mains CA Quiz Set - 4 effectively and can also prepare for competitive examinations like...
- All I.B.P.S and Public Sector Bank Competitive Exam
- Common Aptitude Test (CAT) Exams
- UPSC Paper-II or CSAT Exams
- SSC Competitive Exams
- Defence Competitive Exams
- L.I.C Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO)/ G.I.C AAO and Clerk Competitive Exams
- Railway Competitive Exam
- University Grants Commission (UGC)
- Career Aptitude Test (IT Companies) and etc.