SBI PO Mains General Awareness and Current Affairs Quiz Set - 2
- 1. Union Cabinet on 25 May 2016 approved the first-ever policy for the country's capital goods sector, envisaging creation of over 21 million new jobs by ...........
- 2. With a view to maximizing economic impact mainly through infrastruture development in commercially viable projects, National Investment and Infrastructure Fund (NIIF) was established. The governing council of NIIF headed by .............
- 3. On 10 May 2016, Champaran Satyagrah Express inaugurated by Union Railway Minister Suresh Prabhu in .............
- 4. India signed Multilateral Competent Authority Agreement at ........... for automatic exchange of country-by-continuing efforts to boost transparency by multinational enterprises.
- 5. The single emergency number ........will be operational throughout India from January 1, 2017 to help people reach immediate services of police, ambulance and fire department
- 6. Which state declared to establish Asia's first Rice Technology Park?
- 7. World's largest single rooftop solar power plant of 11.5 mw capacity was inaugurated recently in ...........
- 8. Which state government approved the 'bicycle highway' which will run along the Agra-Etawah main road that cover various historical and tourism centres?
- 9. A bilateral Air Force exercise between India and United Arab Emirates (UAE) named as ................
A.) Ex - Desert Eagle - II
- 10. Where the Indian Army conducted massive military training exercise 'Chakravyuh - II', a fortnight-long traning exercise, which was conducted as a follow up to 'Exercise Shatrujeet', concluded in Suratgarh area?
To whom this SBI PO Mains General Awareness and Current Affairs Quiz Set - 2 Question and Answers section is beneficial?
Students can learn and improve on their skillset for using SBI PO Mains General Awareness and Current Affairs Quiz Set - 2 effectively and can also prepare for competitive examinations like...
- All I.B.P.S and Public Sector Bank Competitive Exam
- Common Aptitude Test (CAT) Exams
- UPSC Paper-II or CSAT Exams
- SSC Competitive Exams
- Defence Competitive Exams
- L.I.C Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO)/ G.I.C AAO and Clerk Competitive Exams
- Railway Competitive Exam
- University Grants Commission (UGC)
- Career Aptitude Test (IT Companies) and etc.