SBI PO Mains General Awareness Quiz Set - 1
- 1. Inaugural ADB Conference on Economic Development (ACED) opend in ..............
- 2. Which foreign bank announced on 19 May 2016 to halve its branches in the country to 26 as customers shift to digital alternatives?
A.) Royal Bank of Scotland
- 3. On 4 May 2016, the Union Cabinet approved MoU between RBI and the Central Bank of UAE on co-operation on currency swap agreement. Who is the present governor of Central Bank of UAE?
A.) Ashraf Mahmood Wathra
C.) Sultan Bin Naseer AL-Suwaidi
- 4. The list of Central Banks in the world given. The correct combination is ..............
A.) Afghanistan - Da Afghanistan Bank
B.) Pakistan - State Bank of Pakistan
C.) Nepal - Napal Rastra Bank
- 5. Practice of financial intermediaries facilitating the creation of credit in the financial systems without being subject to regulatory oversight is called as .........
- 6. RBI constituted a 15-member inter-regulatory committee to monitor the growing phonomenon of shadow banking in 2014. Who acted as the Chairman of committee to give recommendations on shadow banking?
- 7. On 5 May 2016, SEBI granted in-principle approval to which bank's request for an increase in the foreign investment limit to 74% from the existing limit of 41.87% without any sub-limits?
- 8. On 5 may 2016, RBI issued draft norms for on-tap licensing for universal bank. As per these guide lines, the initial minimum paidup voting equity capital required is ................
- 9. Which Public Sector Bank became the first state-run lender to open an International Financial Services Centre (IFSC) in Gandhi nagar on 6 May 2016?
- 10. On 25 May 2016, the Cabinet Commitee on Economic Affair approved which bank's requst for an increase in the foreign investment limit to 74% from the existing limit of 41.87% without any sub-limits?
To whom this SBI PO Mains General Awareness Quiz Set - 1 Question and Answers section is beneficial?
Students can learn and improve on their skillset for using SBI PO Mains General Awareness Quiz Set - 1 effectively and can also prepare for competitive examinations like...
- All I.B.P.S and Public Sector Bank Competitive Exam
- Common Aptitude Test (CAT) Exams
- UPSC Paper-II or CSAT Exams
- SSC Competitive Exams
- Defence Competitive Exams
- NIIT online mock test
- L.I.C Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO)/ G.I.C AAO and Clerk Competitive Exams
- Railway Competitive Exam
- University Grants Commission (UGC)
- Career Aptitude Test (IT Companies) and etc.