October 2017 Current Affairs Quiz - Set 1
- The October 2017 Current Affairs Quiz - Set 1 Questions with Answers are available here. This quiz is useful for IBPS clerks, PO, SBI clerks, PO, insurance, LIC AAO and for all types of banking exams. These are in the mode of multiple choice bits and are also viewed regularly by ssc, postal, railway exams aspirants. Students preparing for competitive exams, all types of entrance tests, group III panchayat exams, group II exams can follow this page. Questions are answerd with detailed explanations.
Here you will practice
and learn All October 2017 Current Affairs Quiz - Set 1 Questions along with Explanations (Questions with Answers)
which will improve your skills required for Competitive exams.
- 1. Bangladesh recently signed a $4.5-billion, third line of credit agreement with which country for its infrastructure and social sector development?
- 2. The Government has constituted a high-level committee for proper management of water resources in North Eastern Region (NER). Who is the head of this committee ?
- 3. Who has been recently sworn in as the 35th Governor of Bihar?
- 4. The Union Cabinet recently gave its approval to rename which port of Gujarat as Deendayal Port after BJP ideologue Pandit Deendayal Upadhyaya?
- 5. Which country is hosting the International Conference on Dialogue of Civilizations - IV?
- 6. Which IIT institute has signed a MoU with Samsung for digital academy?
- 7. __________ has launched 'Solar Briefcase' to provide electricity in remote areas.
To whom this October 2017 Current Affairs Quiz - Set 1 Question and Answers section is beneficial?
Students can learn and improve on their skillset for using October 2017 Current Affairs Quiz - Set 1 effectively and can also prepare for competitive examinations like...
- All I.B.P.S and Public Sector Bank Competitive Exam
- Common Aptitude Test (CAT) Exams
- UPSC Paper-II or CSAT Exams
- SSC Competitive Exams
- Defence Competitive Exams
- NIIT online mock test
- L.I.C Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO)/ G.I.C AAO and Clerk Competitive Exams
- Railway Competitive Exam
- University Grants Commission (UGC)
- Career Aptitude Test (IT Companies) and etc.