Shine India Online Education Hub Current Affairs Quiz 12 October 2017
- The Shine India Online Education Hub Current Affairs Quiz 12 October 2017 Questions with Answers are available here. This quiz is useful for IBPS clerks, PO, SBI clerks, PO, insurance, LIC AAO and for all types of banking exams. These are in the mode of multiple choice bits and are also viewed regularly by ssc, postal, railway exams aspirants. Students preparing for competitive exams, all types of entrance tests, group III panchayat exams, group II exams can follow this page. Questions are answerd with detailed explanations.
Here you will practice
and learn All Shine India Online Education Hub Current Affairs Quiz 12 October 2017 Questions along with Explanations (Questions with Answers)
which will improve your skills required for Competitive exams.
- 1. __________ has clinched the World Open Under - 16 Snooker Championship - 2017.
- 2. Who has won the Nobel Prize in Economic Scinces 2017?
- 3. The Mata Amritanandamayi Math Project 'Jeevamritham' was launched for which state?
- 4. Who has been chosen for the 2017 Vayalar Ramavarma Literacy award?
- 5. Goods and Services Tax (GST) Council, chaired by Finance Minister Arun Jaitley constituted a group of ministers (GoM) to make the ‘composition scheme’ more attractive and also revisit GST rates on restaurants. Under whom the GoM has been setup?
- 6. Why did UGC panel recommend to remove words such as ‘Hindu’ and ‘Muslim’ in names of Banaras Hindu University (BHU) and Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) ?
A.) Everybody were not treated equally
B.) They were given more Prefernces
C.) They donot reflect secularity
- 7. The Melkote Temple Wildlife Sanctuary (MTWS) is located in which state?
To whom this Current Affairs Quiz 12 October 2017 Question and Answers section is beneficial?
Students can learn and improve on their skillset for using Current Affairs Quiz 12 October 2017 effectively and can also prepare for competitive examinations like...
- All I.B.P.S and Public Sector Bank Competitive Exam
- Common Aptitude Test (CAT) Exams
- UPSC Paper-II or CSAT Exams
- SSC Competitive Exams
- Defence Competitive Exams
- NIIT online mock test
- L.I.C Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO)/ G.I.C AAO and Clerk Competitive Exams
- Railway Competitive Exam
- University Grants Commission (UGC)
- Career Aptitude Test (IT Companies) and etc.