Current Affairs Quiz Questions october 2017
- The Current Affairs Quiz Questions october 2017 Questions with Answers are available here. This quiz is useful for IBPS clerks, PO, SBI clerks, PO, insurance, LIC AAO and for all types of banking exams. These are in the mode of multiple choice bits and are also viewed regularly by ssc, postal, railway exams aspirants. Students preparing for competitive exams, all types of entrance tests, group III panchayat exams, group II exams can follow this page. Questions are answerd with detailed explanations.
Here you will practice
and learn All Current Affairs Quiz Questions october 2017 Questions along with Explanations (Questions with Answers)
which will improve your skills required for Competitive exams.
- Newly Appointed Executive Directors of Public Sector Banks
Ajay Kumar Srivastava - Executive Director of Indian Overseas Bank
BS Shekhawat - Executive Director of Central Bank of India
Chaitanya Gayatri Chunthapalli - Executive Director of Bank Of India
Govind N Dongre - Executive Director of Punjab & Sindh Bank
Krishnan S - Executive Director of Syndicate Bank
Kul Bhushan Jain - Executive Director of Andhra Bank
Lingam Venkata Prabhakar - Executive Director of Punjab National Bank
Matam Venkata Rao - Executive Director of Canara Bank
Rajesh Kumar Yadhuvanshi - Executive Director of Dena Bank
- 1. Which Indian entrepreneur has won a prestigious business award in the UK for his efforts to bring innovative IT solutions to Africa?
- 2. Where did the Government approve development of Harohalli industrial park to build?
- 3. Which entity has bagged $ 100-mn Government contract for an initiative to use social media analytics to identify tax non-compliance?
A.) Infosys Technologies Limited
C.) Tata Consultancy Service
- 4. Which country has banned face veils such as burqa or niqab from October 1, 2017?
Here are the major highlights of RBI's 4th bi-monthly Monetary Policy Statement 2017-18
- Key policy rate kept unchanged at 6 percent.
- Reverse repo rate unchanged at 5.75 percent.
- Cuts economic growth forecast to 6.7 percent from 7.3 percent for FY'18
- Projects inflation at 4.2-4.6 percent in the second half.
- GST implementation rendered prospects for the manufacturing sector uncertain in the short term.
- Focus on keeping headline inflation close to 4 percent on a durable basis
- RBI continues to work towards the resolution of stressed corporate exposures in bank balance sheets.
- Recent structural reforms improving business environment, transparency and increasing formalisation of the economy.
- Suggests concerted drive to restart stalled investment projects, enhance ease of doing business, including implification of the GST to boost growth.
- Suggests rationalisation of "excessively high" stamp duties charged by states, faster rollout of affordable housing programme.
- Next Monetary Policy Committee meeting on 5-6 December.
- 5. Who has been appointed as new Governor of Tamil Nadu?
A.) Keshari Nath Tripathi
- 6. Name the country has started to collect ‘sin’ taxes on tobacco,soft and energy drinks.
- 7. The National Day of China is being observed on which date?
To whom this Current Affairs Quiz Questions october 2017 Question and Answers section is beneficial?
Students can learn and improve on their skillset for using Current Affairs Quiz Questions october 2017 effectively and can also prepare for competitive examinations like...
- All I.B.P.S and Public Sector Bank Competitive Exam
- Common Aptitude Test (CAT) Exams
- UPSC Paper-II or CSAT Exams
- SSC Competitive Exams
- Defence Competitive Exams
- NIIT online mock test
- L.I.C Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO)/ G.I.C AAO and Clerk Competitive Exams
- Railway Competitive Exam
- University Grants Commission (UGC)
- Career Aptitude Test (IT Companies) and etc.