Current Affairs Quiz 04 September 2017 - IndinStudyHub Current Affairs Quiz
- The Current Affairs Quiz 04 September 2017 - IndinStudyHub Current Affairs Quiz Questions with Answers are available here. This quiz is useful for IBPS clerks, PO, SBI clerks, PO, insurance, LIC AAO and for all types of banking exams. These are in the mode of multiple choice bits and are also viewed regularly by ssc, postal, railway exams aspirants. Students preparing for competitive exams, all types of entrance tests, group III panchayat exams, group II exams can follow this page. Questions are answerd with detailed explanations.
Here you will practice
and learn All Current Affairs Quiz 04 September 2017 - IndinStudyHub Current Affairs Quiz Questions along with Explanations (Questions with Answers)
which will improve your skills required for Competitive exams.
- 1. Which city airport bags Energy Efficiency Award recently?
A.) Hyderabad International Airport
B.) Mumbai International Airport
C.) Kolkata International Airport
D.) Chennai International Airport
- 2. Which astronaut returns to Earth after spending a record breaking 288 days in outer space?
- 3. Among these which country Prime minister Narendra Modi to visit?
- 4. Whom to lay foundation stone for Link-4 of SAUNI Scheme in Rajkot?
- 5. Which group launched Ryzen Pro processors for Business Personal Computer?
- 6. Who is named as U.S Ambassador to India recently?
B.) Albert Peter Burleigh
- 7. Which month is observed as National Nutrition Week recently?
To whom this Current Affairs Quiz 04 September 2017 Question and Answers section is beneficial?
Students can learn and improve on their skillset for using Current Affairs Quiz 04 September 2017 effectively and can also prepare for competitive examinations like...
- All I.B.P.S and Public Sector Bank Competitive Exam
- Common Aptitude Test (CAT) Exams
- UPSC Paper-II or CSAT Exams
- SSC Competitive Exams
- Defence Competitive Exams
- NIIT online mock test
- L.I.C Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO)/ G.I.C AAO and Clerk Competitive Exams
- Railway Competitive Exam
- University Grants Commission (UGC)
- Career Aptitude Test (IT Companies) and etc.