Current Affairs Quiz 05 September 2017 - IndinStudyHub Current Affairs Quiz
- The Current Affairs Quiz 05 September 2017 - IndinStudyHub Current Affairs Quiz Questions with Answers are available here. This quiz is useful for IBPS clerks, PO, SBI clerks, PO, insurance, LIC AAO and for all types of banking exams. These are in the mode of multiple choice bits and are also viewed regularly by ssc, postal, railway exams aspirants. Students preparing for competitive exams, all types of entrance tests, group III panchayat exams, group II exams can follow this page. Questions are answerd with detailed explanations.
Here you will practice
and learn All Current Affairs Quiz 05 September 2017 - IndinStudyHub Current Affairs Quiz Questions along with Explanations (Questions with Answers)
which will improve your skills required for Competitive exams.
- 1. Which bank new Chief Executive officer is KV Rama Moorthy?
D.) Tamilnadu Mercantile Bank
- 2. Who won Gold at Commonwealth Youth Weightlifting Championship?
- 3. For Which occasion Prakriti Khoj’ an Environment Quiz is conducted?
A.) National Environmental Day
B.) National Teachers Day
- 4. Which day is observed on September 5th recently?
A.) National Teachers Day
- 5. Who won Gold at Commonwealth Youth Weightlifting Championship ?
- 6. This bank has bagged the 'best bank' award among small banks for the use of technology for financial inclusion.
- 7. Who is appointed as New Sports Minister recently ?
C.) Shri Rajyavardhan Singh Rathore
To whom this Current Affairs Quiz 05 September 2017 Question and Answers section is beneficial?
Students can learn and improve on their skillset for using Current Affairs Quiz 05 September 2017 effectively and can also prepare for competitive examinations like...
- All I.B.P.S and Public Sector Bank Competitive Exam
- Common Aptitude Test (CAT) Exams
- UPSC Paper-II or CSAT Exams
- SSC Competitive Exams
- Defence Competitive Exams
- NIIT online mock test
- L.I.C Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO)/ G.I.C AAO and Clerk Competitive Exams
- Railway Competitive Exam
- University Grants Commission (UGC)
- Career Aptitude Test (IT Companies) and etc.