Current Affairs Quiz 06 September 2017 - IndinStudyHub Current Affairs Quiz
- The Current Affairs Quiz 06 September 2017 - IndinStudyHub Current Affairs Quiz Questions with Answers are available here. This quiz is useful for IBPS clerks, PO, SBI clerks, PO, insurance, LIC AAO and for all types of banking exams. These are in the mode of multiple choice bits and are also viewed regularly by ssc, postal, railway exams aspirants. Students preparing for competitive exams, all types of entrance tests, group III panchayat exams, group II exams can follow this page. Questions are answerd with detailed explanations.
Here you will practice
and learn All Current Affairs Quiz 06 September 2017 - IndinStudyHub Current Affairs Quiz Questions along with Explanations (Questions with Answers)
which will improve your skills required for Competitive exams.
- 1. With Which country Prime Minister Narendra Modi assured to maintain security & stability recently?
- 2. Which bank listed in Domestic Systemically Important Banks recently?
- 3. Who Laid Foundation Stone of SAUNI Yojana recently?
- 4. What is the theme of the BRICS Summit 2017?
A.) Building Responsive, Inclusive and Collective Solutions.
B.) BRICS partnership - A powerful Factor of Global Development
C.) “BRICS: Stronger Partnership for a Brighter Future”.
D.) Inclusive Growth: Sustainable Solutions.
- 5. With Union Minister Rajnath Singh who flagged off Lucknow Metro ?
- 6. Who took charge as MD and CEO of Vijaya Bank recently?
C.) Shri Sankara Narayanan
- 7. Who launches National Nutrition Strategy recently?
B.) Sukanya Samriddhi Account
To whom this Current Affairs Quiz 06 September 2017 Question and Answers section is beneficial?
Students can learn and improve on their skillset for using Current Affairs Quiz 06 September 2017 effectively and can also prepare for competitive examinations like...
- All I.B.P.S and Public Sector Bank Competitive Exam
- Common Aptitude Test (CAT) Exams
- UPSC Paper-II or CSAT Exams
- SSC Competitive Exams
- Defence Competitive Exams
- NIIT online mock test
- L.I.C Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO)/ G.I.C AAO and Clerk Competitive Exams
- Railway Competitive Exam
- University Grants Commission (UGC)
- Career Aptitude Test (IT Companies) and etc.