Shine India Online Education Hub Current Affairs Quiz 08 September 2017
- The Shine India Online Education Hub Current Affairs Quiz 08 September 2017 Questions with Answers are available here. This quiz is useful for IBPS clerks, PO, SBI clerks, PO, insurance, LIC AAO and for all types of banking exams. These are in the mode of multiple choice bits and are also viewed regularly by ssc, postal, railway exams aspirants. Students preparing for competitive exams, all types of entrance tests, group III panchayat exams, group II exams can follow this page. Questions are answerd with detailed explanations.
Here you will practice
and learn All Shine India Online Education Hub Current Affairs Quiz 08 September 2017 Questions along with Explanations (Questions with Answers)
which will improve your skills required for Competitive exams.
India and Swiss agreement on Railways
India and Switzerland have signed two Memorandum of Understandings (MoUs) for exchanging technical cooperation in the field of Railways. The first MoU is between Ministry of Railways and Federal Department of the Environment. Transport and Communications of the Swiss Confederation for technical cooperation in Railway Sector. The second MoU is between Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL) and Swiss Federal Institute of Technology (ETH) Zurich.
11 MoUs between India and Myanmar
Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi visited Myanmar on 6th September, both countries have entered an agreement on 11 issues, in a range of sectors, including one on maritime security cooperation, for sharing white shipping information to improve data sharing on non-classified merchant navy ships or cargo ships, between the Election Commission of India and Union Election of Myanmer, the national level electoral commission of Myanmar. An MoU was also signed to organise cultural exchange programme for the period 2017-2020, according to a statement issued by Ministry of External Affairs.
India and Japan Defence Agreement
India and Japan have agreed to collaborate in defence production, including on dual-use technologies. The two countries resolved to ramp up overalll military engagement under the bilateral special strategic framework.
- 1. Which day is observed on September 8th across the world?
A.) International Day of Democracy
B.) International Literacy Day
D.) International Youth day
- 2. Which commodity did Union Government allows import of 3 lakh metric tonnes and also through southern ports at concessional duty of 25 %?
- 3. Under which scheme Four Thousand crores disclosed by 21 thousand people?
A.) Swachh Bharat abhiyan
C.) Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojna (PMGKY)
- 4. Which city the India’s first Hyperloop to come up recently?
National Nutrition Strategy launched
Leader of the Green Revolution Dr.M.S Swaminathan and Dr. H Sudarshan, launched the National Nutrition Strategy, along with NITI Aayog Vice Chairman Dr. Rajiv Kumar and Member Dr. Vinod Paul on 6th September. The nutrition stratery envisages a framework wherein the four proximate determinants of nutrition - uptake of health services, food, drinking water & sanitation and income & livelihoods - work together to accelerate decline of under nutrition in India.
Currently, there is also a lack of real time measurement of these determinants, which reduces our capacity for targeted action among the most valnerable mothers and children.
NITI Aayog sets up task force on employment
The Government has task force which will be headed by NITI Aayog Vice Chairman Rajiv Kumar to lay down the roadmap for employment generation through export promotion. The task force consisting of senior officials of a number of ministries and industry represenatives will seek expansion of formal sector for creation of well paid jobs in the country.
- 5. Which state to implement under Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) under Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (MGNREGA) beginning from the current financial year ?
- 6. How many crores did World Bank allotted for the Indian Council for Agricultural Research (ICAR) for research works in Agriculture?
- 7. How many crores did the Union Government plans to provide Wi-Fi to gram panchayats ?
To whom this Current Affairs Quiz 08 September 2017 Question and Answers section is beneficial?
Students can learn and improve on their skillset for using Current Affairs Quiz 08 September 2017 effectively and can also prepare for competitive examinations like...
- All I.B.P.S and Public Sector Bank Competitive Exam
- Common Aptitude Test (CAT) Exams
- UPSC Paper-II or CSAT Exams
- SSC Competitive Exams
- Defence Competitive Exams
- NIIT online mock test
- L.I.C Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO)/ G.I.C AAO and Clerk Competitive Exams
- Railway Competitive Exam
- University Grants Commission (UGC)
- Career Aptitude Test (IT Companies) and etc.