Shine India Online Education Hub Current Affairs Quiz 09 September 2017
- The Shine India Online Education Hub Current Affairs Quiz 09 September 2017 Questions with Answers are available here. This quiz is useful for IBPS clerks, PO, SBI clerks, PO, insurance, LIC AAO and for all types of banking exams. These are in the mode of multiple choice bits and are also viewed regularly by ssc, postal, railway exams aspirants. Students preparing for competitive exams, all types of entrance tests, group III panchayat exams, group II exams can follow this page. Questions are answerd with detailed explanations.
Here you will practice
and learn All Shine India Online Education Hub Current Affairs Quiz 09 September 2017 Questions along with Explanations (Questions with Answers)
which will improve your skills required for Competitive exams.
SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY
Germany Unveils World's Most Powerful X-Ray Laser
The world's most powerful X-ray laser called the European X-ray Free Electron Laser (XFEL) was officially inaugurated in Hamburg, northern city of Germany on 28th September. The 3.4 kn - long European XFEL will act as a high speed camera that can capture images of individual atoms in a few millionths of a billionth of a second. It will allow scientists to map atomic details of viruses, create films of chemical reactions, and study the processes deep within stars and planets.
Empowered steering committee constituted
Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports has approved the constitution of an Empowered Steering Committee (ESC) on the basis of the recommendations of the interim report of the Task Force. The Task Force was constituted in September 2016 for the preparation of a comprehensive action plan, including short-term and medium to long-term measures for effective participation of Indian sportspersons in the next three Olympic Games to be held in 2020 (Tokyo), 2024 (Paris) and 2028 (Los Angeles).
- 1. Who was appointed interim chairman of the goods and services tax network (GSTN) after GSTN's first chairman Navin Kumar completed his term?
- 2. Which state tops in manufacturing excellence according to ASSOCHAM study?
- 3. Magnitude 8 powerful earthquake hit which state in southern Mexico?
- 4. Assam signs a MoU with this company to increase digital literacy.
- 5. Assam Government signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Google India, to provide Internet connection to
- 6. Which of the following set to get Maharatna status recently?
B.) Indian Oil Corporation
C.) Hindustan Petroleum Corporation
D.) Bharat Petroleum Corporation
- 7. Who becomes first England bowler to take 500 Test wickets?
To whom this Current Affairs Quiz 09 September 2017 Question and Answers section is beneficial?
Students can learn and improve on their skillset for using Current Affairs Quiz 09 September 2017 effectively and can also prepare for competitive examinations like...
- All I.B.P.S and Public Sector Bank Competitive Exam
- Common Aptitude Test (CAT) Exams
- UPSC Paper-II or CSAT Exams
- SSC Competitive Exams
- Defence Competitive Exams
- NIIT online mock test
- L.I.C Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO)/ G.I.C AAO and Clerk Competitive Exams
- Railway Competitive Exam
- University Grants Commission (UGC)
- Career Aptitude Test (IT Companies) and etc.