Basic Computer Questions and Answers Quiz Set-1
- 1. All of the following are examples of real security and privacy risks EXCEPT:
- 2. In the binary language each letter of the alphabet, each number and each special character is made up of a unique combination of:
- 3. All of the following are examples of input devices EXCEPT a:
- 4. Word processing, spreadsheet, and photo-editing are examples of:
B.) operating system software
- 5. The difference between people with access to computers and the Internet and those without this access is known as the:
- 6. ________ controls the way in which the computer system functions and provides a means by which users can interact with the computer.
- 7. Servers are computers that provide resources to other computers connected to a:
- 8. A ____________ is approximately one billion bytes.
- 9. __________ is data that has been organized or presented in a meaningful way.
- 10. Computers use the ____________ language to process data.
To whom this Basic Computer Questions and Answers Quiz Set-1 Question and Answers section is beneficial?
Students can learn and improve on their skillset for using Basic Computer Questions and Answers Quiz Set-1 effectively and can also prepare for competitive examinations like...
- All I.B.P.S and Public Sector Bank Competitive Exam
- Common Aptitude Test (CAT) Exams
- UPSC Paper-II or CSAT Exams
- SSC Competitive Exams
- Defence Competitive Exams
- NIIT online mock test
- L.I.C Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO)/ G.I.C AAO and Clerk Competitive Exams
- Railway Competitive Exam
- University Grants Commission (UGC)
- Career Aptitude Test (IT Companies) and etc.