IBPS PO Computer Questions with Answers
- 1. A folder
A. is an organizational tool used to store files
B. is synonymous with directory, but folder is the newer preferred term
C. contains data
- 2. The part of a computer system containing the circuitry that does the adding, subtracting, multiplying, dividing and comparing, called as
A.) Arithmetic Logic Unit
- 3. The storage device used to compensate for the difference in rates of flow of data from one device to another is termed as
D.) Arithmetic and Logical Unit
- 5. Which of the following is not an input device?
- 6. A light-sensitive device that converts drawing, printed text or other images into digital from is
- 7. What are the units used to count the speed of a printer?
A.) Magnetic Ink Character Recognition
B.) Magnetic Ink Computer Record
C.) Magnetic Industries Corporation Region
- 9. What do you understand by the term 'booting'?
A.) The process of starting the computer from the power-off position
B.) Connecting the computer to the electric switch
C.) Increasing the memory of the computer
D.) The process of shut down the computer
To whom this IBPS PO Computer Questions Question and Answers section is beneficial?
Students can learn and improve on their skillset for using IBPS PO Computer Questions effectively and can also prepare for competitive examinations like...
- All I.B.P.S and Public Sector Bank Competitive Exam
- Common Aptitude Test (CAT) Exams
- UPSC Paper-II or CSAT Exams
- SSC Competitive Exams
- Defence Competitive Exams
- NIIT online mock test
- L.I.C Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO)/ G.I.C AAO and Clerk Competitive Exams
- Railway Competitive Exam
- University Grants Commission (UGC)
- Career Aptitude Test (IT Companies) and etc.