Basic Computer Questions Keyboard Shortcuts
- 1. What happens when you press CTRL + V key?
A.) A capital V letter is typed into your document at the cursor point
B.) The chose drawing items are circulated vertically on the page
C.) The selected item is pasted to the clipboard
D.) The selected item is pasted from the clipboard
- 2. Press ____ to move the insertion point to the Address box, or to highlight the URL in the Address box
- 3. What is the short cut key for Print a Document?
- 4. What is the short cut key for Select all contents of the page
C.) Move the selected data
D.) Exchange selected items
- 6. In Word, what is the keyboard short cut key for delete an entire word?
- 7. Short cut key for underline is
- 8. Ctrl + F2 shortcut is used for
- 9. Short cut to justify a paragraph is ___
- 10. Short cut to select entire work sheet
To whom this Keyboard Shortcuts Question and Answers section is beneficial?
Students can learn and improve on their skillset for using Keyboard Shortcuts effectively and can also prepare for competitive examinations like...
- All I.B.P.S and Public Sector Bank Competitive Exam
- Common Aptitude Test (CAT) Exams
- UPSC Paper-II or CSAT Exams
- SSC Competitive Exams
- Defence Competitive Exams
- NIIT online mock test
- L.I.C Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO)/ G.I.C AAO and Clerk Competitive Exams
- Railway Competitive Exam
- University Grants Commission (UGC)
- Career Aptitude Test (IT Companies) and etc.