Networking and Internet : MCQs with Answers Download PDF
A.) Location access network
D.) Location area network
- 3. A __________ is a group of independent computers attached to one another through communication media.
- 4. The first network to implement TCP/IP are
- 5. What type of RJ45 UTP cable is used between switches?
C.) Crossover with a router in between the two switches
D.) Crossover with a CSU/DSU
- 6. Which of the following are unique characteristics of half-duplex Ethernet when compared to full-duplex Ethernet?
1. Half-duplex Ethernet operates in a shared collision domain.
2. Half-duplex Ethernet operates in a private collision domain.
3. Half-duplex Ethernet has higher effective throughput.
4. Half-duplex Ethernet has lower effective throughput.
To whom this Networking and Internet Question and Answers section is beneficial?
Students can learn and improve on their skillset for using Networking and Internet effectively and can also prepare for competitive examinations like...
- All I.B.P.S and Public Sector Bank Competitive Exam
- Common Aptitude Test (CAT) Exams
- UPSC Paper-II or CSAT Exams
- SSC Competitive Exams
- Defence Competitive Exams
- NIIT online mock test
- L.I.C Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO)/ G.I.C AAO and Clerk Competitive Exams
- Railway Competitive Exam
- University Grants Commission (UGC)
- Career Aptitude Test (IT Companies) and etc.