Online Education Current Affairs 2017 April 7 - April 24
- 1. Which politician is the author of the book ‘Flaming Tresses of Draupadi’?
- 2. Which Pakistani cricketer has announced his retirement from international cricket matches after the test series against West Indies in May 2017?
- 3. Which web portal and mobile application has been inaugurated by Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh, to enable the willing donors to contribute towards the family of soldiers who sacrificed his/her life in line on duty?
- 4. K Shyam Kumar is associated with which sport?
- 5. Which among the following has become the first IPL Franchise to launch a mobile cricket game with an objective to establish its presence in online sphere?
B.) Royal Challengers Bangalore
C.) Kolkata Knight Riders
- 6. Researchers have discovered a protein that could help make vaccinations more effective and also provide protection from other diseases such as cancer. This protein is called:
- 7. Mukta Dutta Tomar has been appointed as new Ambassador of India to which country?
- 8. Who has been appointed as the chairman of the Telecom Disputes Settlement and Appellate Tribunal (TDSAT)?
A.) Retired Supreme Court judge Mahesh Joshi
B.) Retired Supreme Court judge Shiva Kirti Singh
C.) Retired Supreme Court judge Ajay Mathur
D.) Retired Supreme Court judge Deepak Rathod
- 9. Who among the following has won Formula 1 Chinese Grand Prix?
- 10. The Indian Olympic Association </strong><strong>(IOA) has granted affiliation to the Boxing Federation of India (BFI). Who is the current President of BFI?
To whom this Online Education Current Affairs 2017 April 7 - April 24 Question and Answers section is beneficial?
Students can learn and improve on their skillset for using Online Education Current Affairs 2017 April 7 - April 24 effectively and can also prepare for competitive examinations like...
- All I.B.P.S and Public Sector Bank Competitive Exam
- Common Aptitude Test (CAT) Exams
- UPSC Paper-II or CSAT Exams
- SSC Competitive Exams
- Defence Competitive Exams
- NIIT online mock test
- L.I.C Assistant Administrative Officer (AAO)/ G.I.C AAO and Clerk Competitive Exams
- Railway Competitive Exam
- University Grants Commission (UGC)
- Career Aptitude Test (IT Companies) and etc.